INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 D. LGS No. 196/2003
Code for the protection of personal data
Dear Customer, we would like to inform you that D.Lgs. 30/06/2003 No. 196 guarantees that personal data will be processed in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data. According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we hereby inform you of the following:
1. Purpose of data processing
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations vis-à-vis the person concerned;
- Compliance with statutory obligations (administrative, fiscal, accounting, civil law, etc.);
- For commercial purposes: submission of advertising materials, market research, promotional and marketing activities;
2. How data is processed
- The treatment can be carried out both by manual and computer and electronic instruments;
3. Conferring data
- The provision of data is necessary as indicated in point 1; any refusal by the data subject to the transfer of the data implies the impossibility of fulfilling the provisions of law and the failure to provide the services provided by our promotions.
4. Communication and dissemination of data
- Collected data may also be disclosed to third parties (consultants, accountants, etc.) but always treated in accordance with D. Lgs 196/03. 5. rights of the data subject.
- Art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 grants the person concerned the exercise of his rights, including: the right to oppose the processing of data for commercial purposes; the right to cancel them.
- Requests can be made by ordinary mail addressing them to: NAUTICA SALERNO 3000 by F. Pappalardo & C. S.a.s – Via Alda Borelli, 5 – 84129 Salerno (SA)
6. Treatment holder
- The holder of the treatment is: NAUTICA SALERNO 3000 by F. Pappalardo & C. S.a.s – Via Alda Borelli, 5 – 84129 Salerno (SA)